Sunday, January 09, 2005

super excited!!!

so... i bought a new car this weekend... and i'm not just talkin' a "new to me" car... it's amazing... and it's mine... hehe...

details: 2005 Saturn Ion 2, Berry Red, loaded (except alloy wheels and onstar - neither of which i wanted)... it had 3 miles on it when i started my test drive... and the new car smell is wonderful!!!

okay, so i'm probably over excited about it... you'll have to forgive me... it should wear off in a few weeks...

oh, and did i mention i'm going to disney world next weekend?? yeah, my hero's takin' me there!!! i'm going to get spoiled to seeing him so often...

and this week, i'll be floating on clouds... yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi April,
This is April who is Noah's mom, and lives in Terre Haute(chris' friend). I read your blog and am so excited for you about your car :) I am working on getting a house for lil Noah and I. I went and put an offer on it tonight and was so excited I thought I was on a roller coaster,lol....Good luck with it and enjoy and if I were you I would crazy glue those new plates to your car,lol.....T/C April and lil Noah